Magnum Quattro Protein
simple no bake recipe!
Magnum Athlete and owner of Mrs. Cannon’s Kitchen
, Heidi Cannon, has shared her Quattro ball secret with us. Try this recipe for yourself in as little as 10 minutes!
Time: 10 min
All nutritional info is based on one ball. Recipe makes 15 balls.
- 2 Scoops Salted Caramel Quattro Protein Powder
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 3 tbs. Honey
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1/4 Cup Pecans
- 3 tbs. Coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup Natural Peanut butter (or Almond Butter)
- 1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients together except peanut butter & chocolate chips.
- Pour mix into bowl and fold in peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Use an Ice cream scoop to portion out balls. Place in fridge for 15 mins and enjoy!
Great for after the gym or a midday snack!
For more delicious recipes like this, visit Mrs. Cannon’s Kitchen