Due to current road closures, orders may be delayed in transit. Details

The New Shelby: An Amazing Transformation

by Magnum Nutraceuticals on November 16, 2021

Shelby Skretting is the latest winner of Samantha Anderson’s 8-Week Fitness Fusion! 

Her incredible transformation started when she discovered Samantha’s boot camps last year. Shelby quickly became addicted to how she felt after completing the boot camps, so she knew the two-month challenge was the next step. Shelby surpassed her expectations and changed her life for the better. 

Magnum Nutraceuticals' Trainer Samantha Anderson Fitness Fusion Challenge

She is more confident than ever and has a new love for life. Shelby noted, “I’m just a happier person all around. I’m more interested in doing stuff and getting out in the world.” 


The biggest hurdle she had to overcome was finding a routine that worked for her. When she perfected her routine, it became easier for Shelby to stay disciplined. She stuck to her morning workout schedule, fueled by Magnum’s Fasted Cardio, and used the 80/20 rule when it came to meals. The 80/20 rule is the commitment to eat healthy 80% of the time to have more freedom with the remaining 20%. Making these commitments meant that she no longer allowed herself to make excuses. Having Samantha’s guidance during this adjusting period was integral to her transformation. 


Shelby redefined her self-worth and learned how strong she is both mentally and physically. She loved who she saw in the mirror and for what she had accomplished. This sense of accomplishment motivated Shelby to take control of her life and overcome her fear of training at the gym.

Magnum Nutraceuticals' Trainer Samantha Anderson Fitness Fusion Challenge

Shelby’s advice to anyone thinking about starting their fitness journey is to dive in headfirst. Take on the challenge with a 100% commitment and focus on what you’re going to gain, not the things you have to give up. 


In the past, Shelby would make excuses and let anything get between her and her fitness goals. Her initial momentum quickly faded, and she fell into her old habits. With Samantha as her coach, Shelby was able to push past the initial slump. Because of the added accountability of the commitment to Samantha and the Challenge, she started seeing a positive impact on both her physical and mental wellbeing. 


The benefits of the Fitness Fusion Challenge have gone far beyond fitness. Shelby has a more positive outlook on life and a newfound love for herself. She is proud of how far she has come and all the lessons she has learned along the way. 

Magnum Nutraceuticals' Trainer Samantha Anderson Fitness Fusion Challenge

To learn more about Magnum Trainer Samantha Anderson, and the Fitness Fusion Transformation Challenge, visit her website at samanthaandersonfitness.com

BACK TO TOP